Prosperity Consulting endeavors to strengthen communities, empower entrepreneurs, and foster growth for farms and businesses by providing speaking and training, digital product resources and by searching for grants then writing successful proposals that enhance cash flow, create jobs, and nurture urban and rural environments.
- Does your new venture need funding?
- Are you in need of resources and contacts to find eligibility for programs?
- Have you ever applied for a grant and failed?
- Prosperity’s Sarah Beth Aubrey has been named to the 2013 Indianapolis Business Journal’s “Forty Under 40.”
Sarah was featured in the February 4, 2013 issue of IBJ. The list, in its 21st year, highlights businesses and professional leaders in the Indianapolis area who have achieved success and excelled in their field before the age of 40. IBJ selects individuals who have demonstrated leadership, initiative and dedication in pursuing their careers and who are likely to continue achievement.Read More News
- Farmworld Mid-Country Media Conference
October 24-26, 2013
- Permaculture Voices Conference
March 13-16, 2014