Prosperity Consulting Client Successes
- Bell Aquaculture, LLC was awarded $467,494 from the Office of Energy Development (OED) through the Conserving Hoosier Industrial Power (CHIP) grant program to retrofit existing equipment to converse water and energy.
- The Merchant Service Group Inc. was awarded a $257,224 grant through the Office of Small Business Administration (SBA) Minority owned business program for low cost transaction processing for small business based in economically depressed areas.
- Ball State University received $5 million in funding for the creation of a geothermal-based district heating and cooling system through the Recovery Act (ARRA) – Industrial Energy Efficiency grant.
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) selected seventy-eight (78) of Prosperity Ag and Energy Resources’ clients in 2010 to receive grants and loan guarantees for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects (totaling over $2 million in funding) through the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP).
- Seymour Biofuels was awarded $100,000 from the Office of Energy Development (OED) through the Conserving Hoosier Industrial Power (CHIP) Program to construct a community scale biodiesel plant.
Featured Prosperity Consulting Clients