Upcoming Events and Workshops
Are you interested in finding open grants but really don’t understand how they fit, what options are out there, and when they make sense to pursue – or almost even importantly – when not to? If so, we can help! Our two-day course will demystify the world of grant funding. Not everyone either wants to or can afford to pay for grant writing services, so they do not take advantage of available opportunities. This course will help you better understand major application components and put you on the right track for submitting successful applications to secure funding for your business.
After our two-day course you will be able to:
- Understand why and when to use grant funds.
- Effectively and efficiently search for grants.
- Determine eligibility and grant feasibility for project success.
- Complete any basic grant by learning major application components.
- International Biomass Conference & Expo
April 8-10, 2013
Minneapolis Convention Center
- Indiana Biomass Energy Working Group Anaerobic Digester Spotlight @ Culver Duck Farms
April 23, 2013
Das Essenhaus Restaurant, Middlebury, IN
Information will be provided on anaerobic digester technology followed by a bus tour of the Culver Duck Farms Inc. digester site.
Contact: Chad Martin email@example.com
- Lugar Center Spring Forum
May 17, 2013
This year’s topic will be “Challenges to Commercialization of Renewable Energy in Indiana”. Sarah will participate on the Entrepreneurship panel.
- AgSTAR National Conference
June 10 – 12, 2013
Wyndham Indianapolis West